Well, we are still working on fixing the calendar on Alexandria Lifestyle. Fingers crossed that it is fixed before next week’s Weekend Planner. Thankfully, you will find everything you need to do know here. It’s gonna be a great weekend!
- One of my favorite jewelry designers, Ruth Barzel, is having a trunk show all weekend-long at one of my favorite boutiques, Periwinkle. There couldn’t be a better collaboration.
- MAPPing Alexandria is the culminating event in Alexandria’s National Poetry Month. The event with feature readings of poems about our beloved city with Poet Laureate Amy Young.
- A free facial and makeover at Bellacara? Yes, please.
- Perhaps the best reason to have a sale ever, Bishop Boutique is giving customers a 15% discount on all LK Bennett items in honor of Will and Kate’s anniversary. Love it.
- A spring tasting courtesy of La Cuisine.
- And finally, one of my favorite foodie/charity events of the year: Carpenter’s Cook-Off at the Birchmere!
Now that you’re all up-to-date on this weekend’s happenings, let’s all hope the Calendar is back up and running soon!